We are nearing the end of the fall half of our season. Good things have been happening.
- Won Nordic Cup Group
- Won Swedish Cup
- Currently in top 4 for league, on way to Grand Prix goal
- Won our home opener against the League Champions from last season, Katrineholm
We have a few big weeks rounding out this half of season. These 3 wins are crucial for us to move onto Grand Prix (where top four teams from fall half of season compete)
- Örebro away game Dec 6…rival match!!! Get on that bus from Lindesberg to Örebro to support!
- Svedala home game Dec 11
- Sollentuna home game Dec 18
Things to look work towards and look forward to in January
- Grand Prix in Katrineholm
- Nordic Cup Finals in Engelholm
We have had a busy and long fall but if we survive all the games and injuries and exhaustion and get through January victorious then it will all be worth it in the end. I believe.