Wildlife. Nature…eventually Norway
1 car. 4 people.
2 Ferry’s. 15hrs.
Too many laughs.
On this journey I saw a lot of things…
- many mice scurrying across the road, odd
- a group of elk, large deer, or maybe reindeer still not sure 🙂
- group of deer
- beautiful lakes and trees changing color still
- northern lights!!!!!!! A pinkish red color
- massive mountains
- narrow roads
- delicious dip made by Matilda
- my new favorite road sign alerting of ‘ski crossing’
Today we face Fortuna in our first match. Lets Go Linde!!