When I was in Vietnam last summer at a beach resort in Mui Ne I happened to meet 2 Swedish men who proceeded to tell me about Sweden and what they had heard referred to as a “swedish family”. They had ran into some Germans who told them that when somebody has a really disfunctional and/or unconventional family they call it a Swedish family yet the actual Swedish guys had no idea what they were talking about, neither did I. I however have come to love the term and what I now refer to as our Swedish family.
With all this free time we have a lot of time together. Mostly its Siggebo Internet Club but we do switch it up with some eventful things here and there.
- Ukriainain Borsh dinner nite
- Taco nite
- Super Mario madness
- Pool hall swimming, sauna, diving, sliding, and snow rolling
- Pancake making lessons…and eating them;)
- Papa’s Diner kebabrulle runs in -18C weather
- Friendly and sometimes startling pranks 🙂
Here is the real Swedish Family 🙂