I love my friends.
I love my family.
I love my boyfriend.
I love my dog and cat.
I love volleyball.
Valentines Day has become a day full of high romantic expectations and expensive Hallmark cards. How much you love someone measured and judged by how much money you spend on them.
To me love is actions that support your words. Love is more than one day a year. It should be given the respect it deserves on Valentines Day and a way to remind us to love everyday as we do on Feburary 14th. A Thanksgiving for love.
To all my family and friends near and far. I love you and consider myself lucky to have been blessed with a life full of extrordinary people and extrordinary love.
- walking in the snow, sun, rain, cold, or heat together
- wet kisses and a wagging tail
- a shoulder to cry on
- cooking together
- skype calls across the world
- tickling my feet when all I want to do is sleep
- puts me in my place
- waking up with a kiss
- puts life into perspective
- right now, every moment, every day
- coffee dates
- friends who really know you and still love you
- falling asleep on trains, benches, beds, couches, planes just to be together
- hometown reunions
- dwight shrute quotes
- unconditional support
- a bottle of wine watching a favorite show
Love gives me
- a smile when I want to cry
- motivation when I want to give up
- what I put into it and more
- what I need without having to ask